All rooms are with attached showers. There are single rooms and twin sharing rooms. All rooms are furnished with bed with the bed linen, pillow, a blanket and a bath towel. Food is NOT provided by the company and students are expected to have their own cooking. We are providing a kitchenette with cooking facilities.
The other items in the room are a wardrobe, a study table, a chair and a reading lamp. The room and the toilets will be cleaned by professional cleaners on daily basis; the bed linen will be changed once a week.
- Wifi in all rooms
- All rooms are en-suite
- Free Parking
The hostel is equipped with Central heating system which works 24/7 during winter season; Fridge and Microwave oven in the kitchen area; Coin operated washing machine and dryer machine for laundry service; electric iron and iron boards are available.
The tariffs in detail are: A sum of £350.00 towards security deposit (refundable at the time of checkout) and £25.00 towards key deposit (refundable at the time of checkout), £35 admin charges (non-refundable) and £15.00 temporary membership (non-refundable), totaling to £425.00 ought to be paid at the time of checking in. The rent is also paid in full for first six months on the day of check in. The confirmation deposit £100.00 which is to be paid will be adjusted with the rent. The security deposit and the key deposit are refunded on the day of final check out.
- Right of reservation is with the management of ISH, London. All communications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Room reservation is accepted only after receiving application for long term stay. Download application from our website www.indianymcabirmingham.org and follow instructions
- Once your Application has been accepted, a non-refundable deposit of £100.00 will be required to guarantee a place in the hostel
- Confirmed bookings are applicable for the days of reservation only. Extensions are given on availability of rooms and on personal request
- Check out time 10.00am
- Check in time will be 12.00 noon
- It is compulsory that all who wish to stay at the YMCA should show a valid identity card such as Passport/Driving License when checking in
- Payments: Customers are requested to pay by debit cards with immediate effect. Customers who do not have a debit card can pay by credit card. A 2% surcharge on credit card payments for over and above £20.00 will be charged. There will be no surcharge on debit card payments.
- All guests are requested to make all payments at the time of arrival. Payments must be in Pounds Sterling only and may be made by Cash, Cheques, Drafts, Debit Cards or Credit Cards. Please note that American Express (AMEX) credit cards are not accepted.
- Rates displayed on our Tariffs page are subject to change without notice.
The required minimum period of stay is six weeks and maximum stay is 52 week and you must submit all documents required to prove that you are a full-time academic student in Birmingham, UK.
Residents are required to pay their rent for six months in advance.
|1. Single Room (large)||£95.00 per week|
|2. Single Room (standard)||£90.00 per week|
|3. Twin Room (per bed)||£70.00 per week|
|4. Single Room (small)||£75.00 per week|
|5. Security Deposit||£275.00 (Refundable)|
|6. Key Deposit||£25.00 (Refundable)|
|7. Administrative Charges||£35.00|
|8. Membership Fee||£15.00|
- For Long term residents, any postponement after confirmation of date, a day’s tariff per week will be charged.
- For Long Term residents, after check in, any cancellation will be charged a day’s tariff per week for the number of weeks left, until the initial date of check out.
- Long term residents who wish to postpone their arrival dates will be charged one day’s rent for each week of postponement.